I am grateful that Arif was lucky to get a place in IJN. IJN jas a long waiting list of patients with Arif's condition. Some even more criticical than him.
If you were to see yourself in IJN the condition, you would understand better. Everyday, the pediatric ward would be full of children with heart conditions. Even the ICU is packed with people. According to sources, 2-3 operations are done a day in IJN towards saving a life of a child with a heart condition. Children all over Malaysia are taken in. Although I understand, some children could not be accepted into the hospital due to the full hose situation.
I am grateful and blessed that I had my family who helped tremendously in terms of finance and strength towards saving Arif. If it weren't for them, we might have been those parents that had to struggle to find financial aid to save their child's life.
However, if you as a parent is lucky enough to be called in into IJN, please do know that they have what they call 'Rakan IJN' that will help you in terms of finding finance for your child's operation and even other costs as in medication, milk, diapers and so forth. They even offer emotional support to parents dealing with a child with a heart condition. DO also note that IJN is also supported by the government, whereby if the parents do not have financial assistance, with proper documentation, IJN would be able to reduce the cost of the operation or be able to allow you to pay the operation cost as a loan based, meaning you can pay bit by bit within a specific period.
I am grateful that Arif has no other health conditions or any other complications other than the hole in his heart. If there were... it would be riskier for Arif.
I am grateful that after 6 weeks post operation, Arif is now clear from any heart condition and is therefore be able to be called a normal healthy baby. Alhamdulillah... For Allah is the Greates and Most Merciful.
No comments:
Post a Comment