First... I got pissed by someone's comment on my friends facebook about how rugi amik Masters is, when your salary starts low. Huihhh~ Did that blew me off!! The whole argument n strings of comments started from this one lady whom HAD to start the whole thing. Anyways... will post about this on another post in the future... No moody2 posts tonite. Hehehe~
Soooo... hapdets (updates) from me... for the past err... 3 months of not having the chance to properly blog.
1) I just finished my MBA (finally... woohoo!!) But results won't come out until end of December, I think. So finger's cross in hopes I pass through everything. Aminnn... Then you can call me Master YoDee... "May the force be with you" eh.. is that my line?? Ngee~
2) Because of the final semester of my MBA, I did not have any personal time, yet alone time with my family n friends... as well as make-up and sleep. The whole final 2 months was like.. Make up? Apa tu?? It was more of like, shower, wear clothes, carry heavy bag full of books n my humongous laptop and away I go to class/discussions. Fortunately, that is over now.
3) Apologies to my friends and family whom I have not met in months. I now have a long waiting list for friends and family whom I should see and places I should go and things I should buy. Luckily, my MBA finished right on time for the Raya Haji Holidays, so family: checked! Met them all.. well, most of them. Hehe..
4) I am now not single.. but can I still be available?? (Cheeky...) I'm back with Mr. Long Legs a.k.a. Girrafe a.k.a Mr.Giant a.k.a. Yus a.k.a. Ucop. Why he has soo many nicknames, I dunno. Haha~ But I do know he's called Girrafe n Long Legs n Giant is because of his built n height. 6'4"... waddya think?! Oohh.. There was this time when I was in Penang and I saw his jeans on the back seat of his car, took it out, stand perfectly straight and measure his pants on myself. For me to be wearing his jeans comfortably at the correct height, his jeans would reach my chest. Maybe when I need a jumpsuit, I can borrow his jeans. Save money.
Here's me n Mr Long Legs
5) After months.. ok, years... (make that 7 years to be exact) of persuasions and prayers (I can get a bit dramatic.. can I?) Mr. Long Legs is now finally working in KL... He's from Penang, so he has been of course working there.
6) Though I can no longer call it a long distance relationship, since we live only 25 minutes away from each other, we seldom see each other due to our busy schedule. But yeah, we're kinda used to it.. so it isn't such a big issue. Only sometimes... when you get reaaallllyyy mad with each other, it's easier to now shout in front of our face instead of on the phone! Hehe.. ok.. we don't do that. He's the ultra calm n cool (sometimes too cool) one. I'm the panicky, emotional one.. So blame it on the girl, huh?! Fine, blame our PMS's. Haha!
7) I am now an owner of 23 ayam katik's. What's it called in English? Katik Chicken? Owh... maybe Petite Chicken? Ngehehe... and of course my 7 lovely cats; Upin, Ipin, Labu,Labi, Laila, Boboy and Booboo. (Please don't ask me how I came up with their names.. it just popped out ya know)
8) I am taking at least a months break before I start figuring what I want to do next. Either I start up a small business, or I'll find a job somewhere. Keep posted on this blog. I might tell you lot the next step...
9) Every few minutes, i turn my head to the wall behind me, because there's a Cicak on the wall, and my dear friends, you know how afraid I am of cicak's. Eeeuuuwwww!!!
10) I'll continue updating soon, because now, I need to go to sleep. If I don't, I'd might fall asleep infront of my Ustaz during the Quran recital.. and that is a big No-No.
No comments:
Post a Comment